MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How can I display the most recent Coppermine image uploads on the forum index page?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all Smile

Basically I was just thinking about having this at the bottom of my forum, just after the threads... I mean all I really need is the "Latest Additions" box on Coppermine displayed on my forum as well, or something like that!

Does anybody know how to do this?

Thanks,

Elwave Smile

PS If this is in the wrong section I'm sorry, please move it if so Smile
use php. try to learn it, rather then other making it for you,.
i know, it's just I have other things I want to be doing I can't spend hours or days or weeks learning PHP ._.

I was kinda hoping I could just copy the Latest Additions chunk out of Coppermine and change where it sources it's feed from or something lol
How can i show CPMfetch on the portal instead of the boardindex?
It is great to see some of them shares their finest experience on giving the finest image uploads to others. This is a good information for others to get the proper recognition from others in getting the fine types of tips from others.
This is very good for others in getting the absolute tips from the other persons in making everything easier.
there is a plugin to use cpmFetch within MyBB. Install cpmFetch, then the plugin

http://mods.mybboard.net/view/cpmfetch