MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Private Messages not showing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
When I receieve a PM from a user or staff all it displays is the footers copyright stuff. The message that they sent does not show up anywhere.

Any Ideas?
Gives me this error when I click on Sent Items

MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'Boricua86' in 'where clause'
Query:
SELECT uid, username, usergroup, displaygroup FROM mybb_users WHERE uid IN (1,79,Boricua86,Taryn,burnz3r0)
Please contact the MyBB Group for support.
Do you have a URL where we can check this out?

Also do you have any plugins that may affect this?
URL~ http://gamingstop.net
I tried disabling all my plugins besides the default MyBB ones and still this problem happens. It seems to only be happening to myself only since all my other staff say they cab read PM's and there sent items folder.
What version are you running and I would also suggest creating a test account and check for yourself to see if you can duplicate the issue?
Test account showed that the issue is on my account only May be others who have recieved PM's from the users showed in the SQL error. However I do not now how to fix it because of the SQL error I cant delete messages from users who don't exsist anymore (I dont know if that will fix it but it might.)
What plugins do you have installed?
Default MyBB Ones, Shadowbox.js, MYPS, MyStore, BuyAccess, Profile Comments, TwitterBB. I am running the latest version of MyBB.
The Query seems wrong to me

(2009-07-14, 03:49 AM)Aaron217 Wrote: [ -> ]SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'Boricua86' in 'where clause'
Query:
SELECT uid, username, usergroup, displaygroup FROM mybb_users WHERE uid IN (1,79,Boricua86,Taryn,burnz3r0)
Please contact the MyBB Group for support.

In the brackets it should be user IDs only (Integers). Usernames shouldn't be in the query. When was the last time that the PM system was working?
I have no clue probably weeks ago since Kenny and I really never use the PM system, When a member PM'd me is when I found out they weren't working.
I don't think those plug ins would be causing the problem. I guess you could try deleting the PM in phpMyAdmin.
Pages: 1 2 3