MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB SQL Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello to everyone, today while I navigate to a forum (specifically www.cheating-x.com) gave me an error:
MyBB SQL Error MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and can not continue. SQL Error: 1045 - Access denied for user 'Sql207614' @'62 .149.141.135 '(using password: YES) Query: [READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server
please how can I fix it?
ps. sorry if I have presented
Contact your host about this issue if you believe your username and password (for the database) are correct.
Looks like it can't connect to your database server.
See if it is up and working then check your settings in inc/config.php
you could do me a favor ?...( quiet no viruses) I would like to know if you go to www.cheating-x.com gives you the same my mistake
Yes, we get the same message.
It does to me, check your config file & match the user name & password to the ones provided by your host.

I made a typo during my setup that caused this, so make sure you typed it all correctly.
(I think I have explained ^. ^) while I was on this forum I have suddenly appeared myBB error, (ps I have 2 computers and I get the same error, so I do not know who are renovating), I now asked my friend on msn if gave the same error, so I assume yes, id and psw was right, because I was suddenly crashed.
Contact your host if you think everything is right on your end. Smile
It could just be temporary my database server goes offline when its load goes above 20 :p
I think it is better to wait ... I will make you know ... thanks for all ... however I think there are any changes, our admin had talked about a movie on you tube for those who understand Italian to give you the link for anyone interested tell me and I translate ^. ^
Pages: 1 2