MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: theme problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am using version 1.4.8 of mybb and i am trying to use the afresh flame theme but it wont show the myplaza link and my mood, help out quickly
You just need to add them to the new theme, they don't appear on new themes you import. With Afresh, look in the header_welcomeblock_member template and copy a link to make a new one... you also need to add new CSS classes to global.css for it to show an image.
(2009-07-14, 05:38 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]You just need to add them to the new theme, they don't appear on new themes you import. With Afresh, look in the header_welcomeblock_member template and copy a link to make a new one... you also need to add new CSS classes to global.css for it to show an image.

thanks it worked,
but i have one last problem my money isn't showing up in this theme,it did in the old one but not in this one.
What do you mean 'my money'?? Where is it meant to show?? I can't read your mind Smile
It shows in your posting bit where it says when you joined and the like.
Then, same as the header links, you'll just need to add the code to the template again, postbit_author_user.