MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My site Pen Hacks, Please review.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well heres my site http://penhacks.net If you guys could just review it and tell me what you think i would love to hear it anything i could change anything at all please say it thanks Big Grin
Try getting a theme that goes with the main wordpress layout.
Hmmm ok thanks Big Grin
Damn you stole my forum idea lol www.consoleinfo.tk
Nice forum though!
@windowsmediaman
I don't know if it's against the rules or anything, but almost all your posts seem to have a link to your site, regardless if on-topic..
I find that a very poor way to advertise, just place it in your signature.
(2009-07-14, 09:01 PM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]Try getting a theme that goes with the main wordpress layout.

Ummmm i looked and most dark themes are like all broken like the images don't work and stuff i was wondering if you or any one knew a good dark theme that would help i can't seem to find a good one.

(2009-07-14, 09:32 PM)windowsmediaman Wrote: [ -> ]Damn you stole my forum idea lol www.consoleinfo.tk
Nice forum though!

LOL Dude sorry :p
(2009-07-15, 02:42 PM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]@windowsmediaman
I don't know if it's against the rules or anything, but almost all your posts seem to have a link to your site, regardless if on-topic..
I find that a very poor way to advertise, just place it in your signature.
Let me think... Have you looked at my posts in the support forum no link there.
Also I just post it when something is related or i need help.
(2009-07-15, 03:23 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-07-14, 09:01 PM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]Try getting a theme that goes with the main wordpress layout.

Ummmm i looked and most dark themes are like all broken like the images don't work and stuff i was wondering if you or any one knew a good dark theme that would help i can't seem to find a good one.

(2009-07-14, 09:32 PM)windowsmediaman Wrote: [ -> ]Damn you stole my forum idea lol www.consoleinfo.tk
Nice forum though!

LOL Dude sorry :p
I use blackbb 2.0 just search for it on the mod page under themes...
WTGP, have you tried Afresh Black? It's similar to the one on my site. It looks very nice as well, no broken images.

Good luck with your site btw.
Join its a very good forum and site

Thanks