MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Windows Authentication
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking for a way to have users login with Windows creds. i want to disable the email activation and such and just have it deal with using a windows username/password combination. I still want guest users to view the defaults though. Anyone know if this is possible? i am using a Windows 2008 server with IIS 7 to host the site locally on my own webserver.
Umm This wouldn't work. What about Linux and Mac users?
(2009-07-15, 06:29 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]What about Linux and Mac users?

They could always wise up and get windows ;D
(2009-07-16, 03:18 AM)kamakzy56 Wrote: [ -> ]

Thats the reason i left windows.
(2009-07-16, 03:18 AM)kamakzy56 Wrote: [ -> ]

wow
this haven't any utilitie i guess, a community or forum it´s for all people without discrimination in my pinion, but if you are a fan of window and you want that the people buy windows, it's better that all people have acces to your page to see what you want to show, and the other thing it's a big porcentage of people have a pirate windows copy so... Toungue
I think they mean more LDAP/Active Directory authentication, not just limiting their forum to people who have Windows.

No, it hasn't been done yet (not effectively, anyway).
Umm, i have a few Distros (Home made kernals) Who don't have anything like that?