MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: i can read new massage ??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have new problem that when i receive a new message in forum when i click on it
[Image: zjaudu.jpg]

it show these massage:

Quote:Not Found

The requested URL /mako/<a href= was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8i DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at Port 80

i dont now what is it !!??
Your language files haven't been updated for 1.4.8 - check to see if your language pack has been updated and update your files if it has been updated.
but i haven't any problem with language packet ...
i used i pluing (Ajax PM Notification ) but after i Deactivate it i have these problem
Well, that's what's wrong. If you don't want to listen to it that's up to you but there have been quite a few people with this same problem, the PM notification bar breaking, and it's because their language files were not updated to 1.4.8.
thanx MattRogowski for helping..
ok what i mast to do ?
re-updatd my language package OR i mast to change same think in my language file ?
plz what i mast to do ??
Check to see if your language pack has been updated to 1.4.8. If it has, update your files, if it hasn't, contact the author, and maybe make the changes yourselves to get it sorted.
hi all...
i have same problem after i checked language package and i edited it and upgraded to 1408 ..

but before i used Ajax PM Notification.. after i Deactivate it i have these problem !!
Then the language file just hasn't been updated properly Undecided Right, use the English language pack, from 1.4.8, does it happen then?? If it doesn't, then your language pack just has errors in it.