MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I don't get it...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I upgraded, my templates were not changed.. all my keywords are intact... Everything else is intact....

Is this wrong?
Should the templates and themes have been reverted?
This is fine. You just need to go to your Admin CP and click on the "Find Updated" link on the left menu in the "Templates" category. There you will see which templates have changed between PR2 and 1.0, and with the 'diff' button you can see what exactly has been changed. Then you can go back and click edit and make the updates necessary to your existing templates.
I Clicked on "Diff" And Copied the whole code and clicked "edit" and then pasted it in the input feild.
Would that make a difference.
You should just check though that the 'diff' script didn't make any mistakes (sometimes it may go weird).
Quote:I Clicked on "Diff" And Copied the whole code and clicked "edit" and then pasted it in the input feild.
Would that make a difference.
That won't work - you'll end up with duplicated parts of your templates containing new and old code at the same time.

The diff is only there to show you changes made, so it shows both new and old templates at the same time.