MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Relative path to sqlite db any way?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any way to tell the board install the sqlite database to a relative path ex: ../DB/mybbdb.sqlite or %curr_dir% or a similar way in a windows environment and independently to apache config?
I tried a lot of things the only that worked was "/", but it create the db on the root of the disk where I running apache.
N.B. I can' t change apache config cause I need to explore all my disks via server
Thanks in advantage
MyBB is only configured to install through normal conditions (default where databases are stored). You would have to change the SQLite config to make it save it somewhere else.
(2009-07-16, 05:54 PM)polarbear541 Wrote: [ -> ]MyBB is only configured to install through normal conditions (default where databases are stored). You would have to change the SQLite config to make it save it somewhere else.

Normally database is stored under "install" directory and I would like to remove the entire folder after installation.
At the end of installation, that folder remain, only one file "lock" without extensions will added to install folder.
That file only tell the app is successfully installed, if someone will delete that file, a new installation will restart... not very sureUndecided
I don't think it can be relative because then it would be relative to the ./inc/ folder, no?? Why can't you just put in the full path, or specify to put the database file somewhere else...?? Undecided
(2009-07-16, 06:18 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think it can be relative because then it would be relative to the ./inc/ folder, no?? Why can't you just put in the full path, or specify to put the database file somewhere else...?? Undecided
OK, thanks I'll made further try