MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I found buttons but and uploaded but does not work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Its is in a different language everything else in fine besides the buttons and that's it. Like the pm buttons and the thread buttons does any one got some green buttons to replace it if so how do i install the buttons?
The buttons are uploaded to the /english/ folder in the theme's image directory.
Ok thanks do I got to delete the old ones when uploading? DO you have any green buttons?
The new ones will just overwrite the old ones, and no I don't have any.
oh I need them lol... I will waite till i find someone.
Ok I found the buttons http://mods.mybboard.net/view/light-gree...al-buttons I did what the read me said uploaded it and overwrite d the files. IT does not work see www.consoleinfo.tk the buttons are still the same. Do i have to activate them in the cp or what do something with the theme template what do i have to do?
If some is trust worthy and well is part of the forum in someway i can give you the test admin account to help me.
If you've uploaded them to the /english/ folder that your theme uses, they should work fine, may need to clear your cache first. You also didn't really need to make another thread on this, I've merged it with the other one, it's on the exact same topic...
I see green buttons on the site so either you fixed the problem or your old buttons are being cached.
Ok yea i uploaded them to the image folder woops kk
Now the problem is that i uploaded where you said still not working...