MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: iq test before registering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2009-07-17, 10:45 AM)2KH Wrote: [ -> ]then mensa is discriminating aswell, as only smart people can join.....

Because it's an organization explicitly for people with a high IQ. :|
(2009-07-17, 09:17 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-07-16, 11:58 PM)2KH Wrote: [ -> ]Dyslexic people would manage it fine lol.
its more about shutting out people who failed english class.

So, people with English language difficulties wouldn't be allowed, simply because they have that difficulty?? I highly suggest you think about the laws in place to stop this kind of discrimination before you do this.
I hardly think such laws would have much application for these sorts of websites.
Regardless, I strongly doubt anyone would take civil action against you if they felt they were discrimitated against.
(2009-07-18, 06:52 AM)Yumi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-07-17, 09:17 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-07-16, 11:58 PM)2KH Wrote: [ -> ]Dyslexic people would manage it fine lol.
its more about shutting out people who failed english class.

So, people with English language difficulties wouldn't be allowed, simply because they have that difficulty?? I highly suggest you think about the laws in place to stop this kind of discrimination before you do this.
I hardly think such laws would have much application for these sorts of websites.
Regardless, I strongly doubt anyone would take civil action against you if they felt they were discrimitated against.

Umm i'm part of a group thats taking big action now because kids with disabilities, are being sent to seperate classes. So yea, i would make one in an instant.
Pages: 1 2