MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: iq test before registering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm requesting an iq test plugin before registering, in this way we might stop retards and spambots from joining the community.

http://www.mensa.org/index0.php?page=12 this an example how it can be done, ofcourse much easier. but it's an example.
For My IPB board I use a custom profile field that must be entered, or else the registration will fail.
It's very simple and very effective!
[Image: th_90984_8us_122_106lo.jpg]

+ I have Re-Captcha installed, one of the best captcha system around.
Well not quite i had in mind. those are very basic and easy which all can do.
You mean like a survey on registration? i'm kinda oftended if i had to do that.
So people with dyslexia wouldn't be able to use your forums?? There is a Disabilities Act and it applies to websites...
Dyslexic people would manage it fine lol.
its more about shutting out people who failed english class.
(2009-07-16, 11:58 PM)2KH Wrote: [ -> ]Dyslexic people would manage it fine lol.

then rewrite the registration page. otherwise your site can be sued.
I'm sure your site is so good that people will do anything to join it, so why not just ask them for their credit card number?

Also, no ugly people. Make them attach a picture.
(2009-07-16, 11:58 PM)2KH Wrote: [ -> ]Dyslexic people would manage it fine lol.

So, people with English language difficulties wouldn't be allowed, simply because they have that difficulty?? I highly suggest you think about the laws in place to stop this kind of discrimination before you do this.
then mensa is discriminating aswell, as only smart people can join.....

just nevermind. found an solution.
Pages: 1 2