MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Arcade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey anyone know where the link to the Forum Arcade plugin is?
i'd also like to know this.
You mean Game Section? Currently the alternative link is http://community_gamesection.online-urbanus.be/ till Paretje can use the domain or whatever's going on.
I downloaded like 1GB worth of games, all in TAR, how do I install it all at once? I don't want to install 1 by 1...
You can't install all of them. But it's very easy. Go to the Game Section tab and click Add Game (Tar) then browse through your computer and pick the tar file you want.
well i've already uploaded them to my server... hate to upload again 1 by 1 from computer... isnt there anyway I just manually copy and paste it into the arcade directory?
(2009-07-17, 10:33 PM)Prudens Wrote: [ -> ]well i've already uploaded them to my server... hate to upload again 1 by 1 from computer... isnt there anyway I just manually copy and paste it into the arcade directory?

Sure it's possibly but it would require a lot of work on your end to right the SQL to do it Toungue.
(2009-07-17, 09:42 PM)Prudens Wrote: [ -> ]I downloaded like 1GB worth of games, all in TAR, how do I install it all at once? I don't want to install 1 by 1...
Can you please tell me where you got all the games at so I too can get them?

(2009-07-17, 10:25 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]You can't install all of them. But it's very easy. Go to the Game Section tab and click Add Game (Tar) then browse through your computer and pick the tar file you want.

You said that he/she cant install all of them. What do you exactly mean? Is there a limitations on how many games can be installed into MyBB?
I think he meant all at once Wink. There is no limitation to my knowledge.