MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Adsensai! -- Free Advertising Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Adsensai is a professional advertising community which is operated by elite and committed officers while fully experienced from different fields of forums.

We established Adsensai to provide more an accurate and resourceful promotion, hence, our vision is to emphasize the importance of running an advertising community, Adsensai dedicate itself to the world and excel the professional handling including well-organized, well-mannered and unique management of Adsensai.

Adsensai has difference sense from other advertising communities because we are fully-featured while our system is an indigenous framework of method by Adsensai creators on other hand, we are innovative and modest.

Name Issue..

We would like everyone to know that Adsensai has nothing to do with Google Adsense or is affiliated with Google Adsense, our name is may coincident with it but there is nothing that make Adsensai compatible with Google Adsense. Google Adsense and Adsensai are both different in system complex but yes similar goal of advertisement service.

How Adsensai system work?

Most services require a ticket that can be requested in Ticket Master, but if you don't have ticket you can't use our services but its not a hindrance to get your site seen or forgotten because guest and members can submit a thread in Adsensai Directories, be it forum, website or blog plus for doing that you have bonus, a review from Adsensai creators. Our review service is integrated with it, therefore, we don't make it really as a service as because Review is very important for a site to get his/her site improve and rated.

If ticket is required by services, well ticket requires posts, there are different plans that you can order from the Ticket Master base on post, however, laziness in making many post is not an hindrance to halt you in ordering a ticket because we have Feedback section, where you just need to make one single topic and then get your instant reward of Deluxe Plan (30 Tickets) from Ticket Master, better than the other plans. Hence, when you got Deluxe Plan you can also acquire permission in restricted forum called Master Service, it has awsome offers which will going to enjoy by deluxe holders.

Adsensai was made only this July 18, 2009 and its rising from its professionalism and innovation and continue expanding its handful services.

What's up with the Management?

Indeed, nothing much is better than our management, the Adsensai Staffs have no review team, package team, or whatever teams, we got only two simple staff groups: Administrators and Moderators but! each member of those staff groups are elite officers with great responsibility, anyway we must admit, we still have shortage of team.

Behind the masks:

CEO-Admin: Kessler Vollmer
COO-Admin: Eclipse Dragocat

Copyright 2009 - Adsensai
Don't mean to sound rude but "professional", you don't have a domain, you need one. And maybe a custom theme?
(2009-07-18, 04:46 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Don't mean to sound rude but "professional", you don't have a domain, you need one. And maybe a custom theme?

Since, before I really like it.cx and I have two complicate problems: Underage, I need to wait 2 years more and my parents torturing my allowance. | I just found this theme and its look cool, I just forgot who made this theme though..
Are you even 21 yet?

lol... u are the only poster in your forum.
I'm not sure I want to join an advertising network owned by someone who still worries about the allowance his parents given him.

Also, Google would have a legitimate grievance with that name.
I already reported your website to Google. Good luck kid.
Hmm???