MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PayPal paid ads services
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Didn't feel like searching, and at least I know I can trust the service as you guys recommend or even use them. So please, no LMGTFY. As the title says, I want an ads service that pays me via PayPal. Any ideas?
Are you looking for CPM or PPC?
You mean if I want to advertise or publish?
You will never beat Google adsense or google adwords they are the best
"You"? I'm not starting an ads service.
(2009-07-18, 04:40 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]"You"? I'm not starting an ads service.

He meant there aren't any services that compare to Google Adsense.

Adtoll.com pays out in paypal. It's legit, but like said before not as good as paypal. I know bidvertiser also pays via paypal as well.
Kontera pays Paypal. I can send you an invite but I need to see your site to see if it will be accepted. Kontera does those in-text ad popups but they can be very effective. Unfortunately you get about 2 cents per click. It's not much unless you have a site with thousands of uniques.
My site is in portuguese, does that affect something? Also, can I like disable the in-text ad popups instantly, or do I have to wait by confirmation or whatever. I'd like to try it, but I first want to see how it works, etc.

adtoll.com
bidvertiser.com
kontera.com

Any other suggestion?
(2009-07-18, 04:32 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]You mean if I want to advertise or publish?
PPC - Pay per click (like AdSense)
CPM - Cost Per Thousand Impression (like Tribal Fusion)
Can you explain me the difference? I still don't get it. Thanks in advance.
Pages: 1 2 3 4