MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Private message system
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could help me out i need a private messaging system for my site, i would like it to be like the mybb one but i dont need mybb installed as i have mybb forums installed on another site, does anyone know where i can get a good private messaging script? or if someone could take mybb PM system out? Confused i have already tried to email mybb, they didnt get back to me Confused

I have already attempted making my own and its not very good Smile

Thanks for any help anyone can give.
Well you could pull the one that mybb uses out since it's opensource now. However it was made by them for mybb. They didn't use a premade PM system or anything like that.
Ok i guess i could have a go... I don't think it will work but as long as its open source then id be happy to have a go thanks.
it is mysql.
Well, after doing a Google search, I found this Private message system. Hope that helps ya.
Yeah i have seen that but the download link is not working, there a few but most dont work, or cost money :/

Thanks though Smile