MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Web Host Template
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Changed my plan for this template, check out this thread:

http://community.mybboard.net/thread-53577.html
You have some good templates there grandmst20, Also I'm not sure myself if your allowed to sell html template's but should be ok seeing as it is web design related, best waiting for an answer from a mod or admin on that though.
good luck if you can sell that one. didn't look good at all. but it's ok for an start.
Whats up with the header?
(2009-07-18, 11:28 PM)2KH Wrote: [ -> ]good luck if you can sell that one. didn't look good at all. but it's ok for an start.
Whats up with the header?

Whatcha mean?
Compatibilities to his browser, because from here, on ff 3, it looks amazing.

Is this cms ready?
I wish I would have seen this thread before spending almost $200 on my theme, that one looks more like what I wanted (I'm tired of this "web 2.0" stuff).

And it looks awesome in IE7.
(2009-07-21, 04:04 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]Compatibilities to his browser, because from here, on ff 3, it looks amazing.

Is this cms ready?

Which CMS?

(2009-07-21, 06:31 PM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]I wish I would have seen this thread before spending almost $200 on my theme, that one looks more like what I wanted (I'm tired of this "web 2.0" stuff).

And it looks awesome in IE7.

Thanks.
Any CMS. I may know people interested
(2009-07-22, 02:01 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]Any CMS. I may know people interested

Sure, just let me know which CMS they're thinking about using, and if it's not CMS ready, I'll make it so it is. Although the layout is pretty simple so, it should already be. Big Grin
Wow. Sharp for a template... Lower the price a little, might sell better... If I didn't have my own custom design I would go with it... Im using this: smmsweb.com
Well, anyways nice job... looks good on FF3 from a mac
Pages: 1 2 3