MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Zynge.net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
If I can sit down at a desk for a day I'm sure I could code a theme from scratch. Then again, it sometimes takes a long time because I just wing it (no PSD)..
Lol, prior to Zynge.net, all my skins were made like that, but now Taddy does the designing.
I'm just the coder Toungue However, I can't really sit at my desk that long either.
Going on vacation this whole next week, Taddy's going to release some graphics, then when I come back, I'll release blueHome, purpleHome, and nowConsole.
A dark schemed GFX skin coming out after the PlayStation one.
I'm sooo a designer not a coder, but I know how to design from scratch. xD I'm working one for a user.
Yeah, Tom? Anyhow, I'm more a coder Toungue And Taddy's a pretty amazing designer.
I design like crap, and my coding is basically the same quality as my designing.
(2009-07-28, 01:00 AM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, Tom? Anyhow, I'm more a coder Toungue And Taddy's a pretty amazing designer.
I design like crap, and my coding is basically the same quality as my designing.

I wonder how you knew!! xD I find designing to be my love, if only my coding was as good my design skills. Is there a way to transfer abilities..? Anyone know!?
Lol, wish I could, a designer can't code, and a coder can't design.
Somebody said that before..
is it me or is the site down?
(2009-07-28, 01:32 AM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, wish I could, a designer can't code, and a coder can't design.
Somebody said that before..

Got you right there Smile I haven't come across someone who's amazingly talented in both areas yet. I'm a coder Wink
Lol, very much so.

@kjaonline
I don't know, it seems to be working fine for me.
Is it still down right now?
Infra since your gone i assume we can't get the usercard till your back?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5