MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Zaher1988's Plugins / Mods List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Zaher, for some reason your "redirect" thing did not work on my forum, but I managed to fix it:

FIND:
			redirect("showthread.php?tid=$tid&pid=$pid#pid$pid",$lang->thx_ok);
		} else {
			redirect("showthread.php?tid=$tid&pid=$pid#pid$pid", $lang->thx_error);

REPLACE WITH:
			redirect("showthread.php?tid=$tid&pid=$post[pid]#pid$post[pid]",$lang->thx_ok);
		} else {
			redirect("showthread.php?tid=$tid&pid=$post[pid]#pid$post[pid]", $lang->thx_error);

Not sure why it didn't work in the first place, but it would come up with urls like: "showthread.php?tid=1515&pid=#pid"
it is already fixed, you have an old version. 5 mins elder Toungue heheh
I'll upload the new version then :p
Thanks for "Thanks Mode v1.0"
Can the Easy Advertisement Banner mod accept HTML code such as Google AdSense??

Also - any chance the mod could be enhanced to count the number of times the banner is displayed - and the number of times someone clicks on it?? It would GREATLY enhance the ability to use this mod to sell ad space.

TIA

- Dan
Hello there,

Google adsense isn't yet officially supported by EAB 2.0, however I had a idea in mind, but I didn't have the chance to test it. It is that as you know you can select the extensions you want from the settings part, so if you allow php(.php) or JS and try them in a way where the finall return in the url of the image, i guess that will work, not prety sure. However I have in mind that the next version should have a good easy setting to have google adsense displayed using EAB 2.0.

For the sec question, the plugin already counts the times the banner was displayed, however it doesnt' count how many click, also that should be in the next version.

Regards
hi,

"Easy Adv. Banner" is a good plugin.
How about to add a function to caculate click-number about banner?
thanks.
Hello there,

1st sorry for not reply before.
Sec, Easy Adv. Banner 3 should have this, along several other nice features, however I had a long break since i last came here, and i guess now as i'm back, i need to start making my plans again.

regards
zaher1988 i see that you no have idea for mods.
please can you make now the CS mod? Smile
http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=8743
http://i3.tinypic.com/wk4gfc.png
I know this, well actually no didn't guess it, it is just i dont have time, i have lots of ideas.

However this mod exactly was planned to be codded by me and smethead, however it seems smethead will not mod for mybb anymore. so it is my duty right now.

regards
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32