MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Zaher1988's Plugins / Mods List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Quote:Zaher, for your Contact+ mod on the contactus.php page all i get is a blank page. I dont think the redirect works and i dont get a message saying "Thank you<br /><br />We will contact you soon"

DO you get to another page, or you just stick on that blank page ?

regards
on zahers site, trying to download a mod and i get that error on the page
I know willow, the site should be up tomorow, for now use the mybb mods site

And please could you test the beta3 of extra statistics 3.

regards
soz i have the advanced statistics from smethead already on, i think thats wat its called
Extra statistics is totaly different thing Toungue , it is found on the stats page.

have a look at the screenshots here
zaher1988 Wrote:
Quote:Zaher, for your Contact+ mod on the contactus.php page all i get is a blank page. I dont think the redirect works and i dont get a message saying "Thank you<br /><br />We will contact you soon"

DO you get to another page, or you just stick on that blank page ?

regards
I just get stuck with a blank page. Although I do get the email just dont get redirected.
I can't even get the contact mod to work. I followed your directions, but when I hit submit, I get the following:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/******/forum/contactus.php:2) in /home/content/*****/forum/inc/functions.php on line 799

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/*****/forum/contactus.php:2) in /home/content/******/forum/inc/functions.php on line 327

Why is it even trying to access functions.php? I didn't modify the code at all.

EDIT: The emails are getting sent, so why the errors??
i'm not able to replicate these errors.

however, i'm gonna release a full new plugin for contact+ in the next days, i guess it is time to update it.

regards
So i see you are talking about the forum groups legend mod.

Well you will need to add colspan to this

<td class="tcat">Group Legend</td></tr>
<tr> <td class="trow1" >$legend_disp</td> 

so it becomes

<td class="tcat" colspan="2">Group Legend</td></tr>
	<tr> <td class="trow1" colspan="2">$legend_disp</td>

regards
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32