MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Zaher1988's Plugins / Mods List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Zaher, you ran out of bandwidth. Please use the MyBB mods site for the mods.

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

http://thetechex.net/showthread.php?tid=...572#pid572
Quote:Zaher, you ran out of bandwidth. Please use the MyBB mods site for the mods.

read how many posts before yours are talking about the same subject, and i repeat again and again, pls used the MyBB mods, they are ALL over the mods site.

regards
Zaher, I know you said you fixed the bugs, but now I get this:
There was  members today, 12 of whom were invisible.
So it doesn't display the number of members, and it still has a "was" instead of a "were". Plus, the CSS box lists 12 members, but none of them were "invisible"...I know that for a fact!

Also, there is a line "We had 21 visitor today." which should read "We had 21 visitors today."
Are u sure there was no number over there? it is working fine in here.

for the were and was !!! it is autmatic, if there was 1 member it will say there was 1 member, if they were 2+ it will say there were 2 members.
are you sure u haven't modified that plugin file ?

the last one is already fixed.

regards
I'm positive: http://www.drpoodle.com/forums/stats.php

I haven't modded the file at all!
I have edited the BETA3 package , test it pls.

regards
Nice, it works perfectly now!
The last issue now is int he age chart!! it is not sorting it self right !! i dont know !! i was working fine few days ago.

regards
What they are the next mods you going to Release?(hope the new Category Style Smile ) you are making great mods. Smile
Well i'm not fixing some old mods !! and coverting some to plugins such as the new version of contact+ which is already ready.

I need to continue and finish the misterious Toungue manage inactive members Toungue
regards
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32