MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Zaher1988's Plugins / Mods List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Thanks a ton, that helped me with a whole bunch of issues.

Edit: is there anyway I could get a forum team section in a sidebox?
Are there any plans to integrate Contact+ with the Akismet plugin?
I get this error when activating ?
what did i not do ?

Warning: agi_activate(./inc/adminfunctions_templates.php) [function.agi-activate]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/dxxxxe/public_html/forum/inc/plugins/agi.php on line 27

Warning: agi_activate(./inc/adminfunctions_templates.php) [function.agi-activate]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxx/public_html/forum/inc/plugins/agi.php on line 27

Warning: agi_activate(./inc/adminfunctions_templates.php) [function.agi-activate]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxx/public_html/forum/inc/plugins/agi.php on line 27

Fatal error: agi_activate() [function.require]: Failed opening required './inc/adminfunctions_templates.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/xxxxx/public_html/forum/inc/plugins/agi.php on line 27
The plugin aint compatible with the 'newer' MyBB versions.
It still uses
require './inc/adminfunctions_templates.php';

Instead of
require MYBB_ROOT.'/inc/adminfunctions_templates.php';

And the replace templates won't be correct, so it wont display anything and you'll need to ask help again.
So you might want to try this http://mods.mybboard.net/download/usergr...ages-1.0.2 [ Made by CraKteR ]
LeX- Wrote:The plugin aint compatible with the 'newer' MyBB versions.
It still uses
require './inc/adminfunctions_templates.php';

Instead of
require MYBB_ROOT.'/inc/adminfunctions_templates.php';

And the replace templates won't be correct, so it wont display anything and you'll need to ask help again.
So you might want to try this http://mods.mybboard.net/download/usergr...ages-1.0.2 [ Made by CraKteR ]

worked GREAT - Thanks a lot from a Newbee
Is the Advanced Navigation plug-in available for download somewhere? When I clicked on the link on Zaher's forum, I get a 404 error page. Thanks.
Hello friends!
I had a similar question which was asked previously as well in the same thread that how can I change the number of "Latest Threads" shown in the Side Box? Which file, line and value I shall have to alter, sorry if this is a repost but I have been searching this for much time and failed to find it, thanks.
nucleusfermi Wrote:Hello friends!
I had a similar question which was asked previously as well in the same thread that how can I change the number of "Latest Threads" shown in the Side Box? Which file, line and value I shall have to alter, sorry if this is a repost but I have been searching this for much time and failed to find it, thanks.

ACP - Board Settings - Change - Portal Settings - Number of latest discussions to show
When I asked about integrating contact+ with Akismet, I was told to have the messages sent to me via email. The bad thing is that the headers have my email address as the sender, so if I run them through my spam protection (Spamassassin) I run the risk of me being marked as a spammer. Ergo, I ask that the user supplied email address be used.
Thank you Lex-, sorry to bother for such negligence of mine, actually there was a bit disorder in previous reply, a mild miss. Thanks a lot for your patience.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32