MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Zaher1988's Plugins / Mods List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
MyBB Error
Could not open file!
YEs pls make sure to chmod forumdisplay.php and showthread.php to 777 before activating the plugin Smile
Hey
Added

Advanced Navigation Bar V.2.0
What's New
  • The logout bug was fixed.
  • Possibility of hide / show it.
  • Available all over the board.

I have latley discovered a bug with the logout button which never disapear if u are a guest, and i fixed it, however it wasn't possible to describe how, because it's something complicated. so i have made the new plugin which is more realible than the previous one.

so pls anyone who was using the old one, pls deactivate it, and use this one. it's very important. and read the instructions carefully.

regardsSmile
Added

Side Boxes
anyway this mod will add boxes to the right site of the forums in the index page, by default you will get the Search, and latest discussion, so you may add as much as you want in simple steps.
Added

User Activity location in profile
This will show the activity location of the user whom his profile is being viewed.
[Image: nzljf5.jpg]

hope u like it
zaher1988 Wrote:Added

This will show the activity location of the user whom his profile is being viewed.

hope u like it

I always wanted this. It should come standard to MyBB.
Got this error when I tried to download activity location in profile plugin:

Quote:Invalid Download
The download you are attempting to view appears to be invalid.
Yes sorry, umm they haven't validate it yet on mods.mybboard Big Grin(shy):$ just wait couple of hoursBig Grin , i missed to mention that.
anyway i can send u the file now if u want, pm me with ur email Smile
Sounds a good mod. I will try it soon.

Georges
zaher1988 Wrote:Added

hope u like it

I activate it, CHMODing member.php to 777, and it says it is activated successfully - but nothing is there. Any idea why?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32