MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Zaher1988's Plugins / Mods List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
are u sure the user is online ?

regards
I was viewing my own profile, so yes, I am sure.
ok pls open Admin CP > Templates > Modify/delete > Expand > Member templates > member_profile

and make sure $location is there.

as maybe u have done some modification for this template Smile

regards
It was not there. I believe I had made modification to that template before, I don't know with what though, but I must have. Thanks, nice mod. Should be a default feature Smile
glad for u all Smile and of that always push me to make better things Smile

many thanks for all the comments i got today Big Grin
It says Bandwitdh problem when I try to download the advanced navigation
Quote:It says Bandwitdh problem when I try to download the advanced navigation

yes i'm sorry, the hosting i use to host my mod, is out of bandwidthToungue:$ u may download it from mods.mybboard.com , anyway, i'm gonna change the link to the one for mods.mybboard.com

regards
Added Utilities
Recover Lost Admin
This utility will help you for 2 major cases
  • If you are the only admin on your board, or the only admin that can manager groups and users, and by mistake you have changed your group to anyother than Administrator and your not able anymore to log into the Admin CP, then this is what your seeking for.
  • If you are the only admin, or the only admin that can change admin permissions, and by mistake you have messed up your admin permission, and removed your permission to change the admin permissions, then this is what your looking for.
Read More

[Image: okmqvn.jpg]
Heloo there

i'm about to publish, umm like tomorow max a very usefull plugin for a board which is still setting it self up. it is Multiple Froums Adding.
Simply in a drop-down menu, you choose the parent forum. then in the text are, you enter all the forums titles seperated with commas

Quote:forum1,forum2,forum3
Quote:category1,category2,category3

and you select whether what you are adding is a form or categories, and click add, so all the names you entered will become forums or categories.

all these will use the default setting of a forum. and you can only add to 1 parent, means all the names you type will be added for only 1 single parent.

Translation will be easy, by editing the lang file as usual.

again, it will only be so usefull when starting your forum, and you have 0 of them. so this way, u add them all quickly.

Attached is a screen shot

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2406]
Added

Multiple Forums Adding

This will let you add as many forums as you like, only by separating them with a comma �,�.
The link will be added in the Admin CP under Forums management just below Manage Forums.
This plug-in is so useful in the case of starting up your forums, when you will have to mass add the forums for the 1st time.
The permission of these added forums or categories, are the default permissions when you add a forum without editing its permissions or settings.

regards
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32