MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem in the index.php
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a problem.

When visitors enter the index.php, is blank. But if you can come by portal.php log and go to the index. The problem is that they can not enter the index.php as guests.

Someone know how to fix it?
Did you try reuploading a fresh index.php file?
Can we maybe have your URL so we can test it...??
(2009-07-20, 05:58 AM)JonP Wrote: [ -> ]Did you try reuploading a fresh index.php file?

If it was the first thing I did

(2009-07-20, 09:59 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Can we maybe have your URL so we can test it...??

www.downstation.net
It looks like you have an index.html in the forums directory. Try deleting it, and if that doesn't work, try reverting the index template to default.
Josh is right, an index.html will be loaded before index.php so you'll need to get rid of it.
In FTP, file not found index.html. But it seems that if you open the browser. How do I fix this? (sorry for my bad english, again xD)
Got hacked, updated to 1.4.8. Admin fine but all forum pages blank. No index.html and config file is correct.

Edit: Had to install a new theme to resolve issue.
(2009-07-21, 02:35 AM)~Leandro Wrote: [ -> ]In FTP, file not found index.html. But it seems that if you open the browser. How do I fix this? (sorry for my bad english, again xD)

Check the .htaccess file. There could be a 'index.html' redirect there.
(2009-07-21, 02:49 AM)AlbyMangels Wrote: [ -> ]Edit: Had to install a new theme to resolve issue.

Why?? You could have just reverted templates to default...