MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [B] Calendar trow error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When viewing a calendar event, the buttons show up with the in-correct trow. Granted, I edited my buttons to show with any background, but this doesn't match the postbit and inbox for example. Screenshot below

Kind Regards
I believe this was intentional. I'll wait for a dev to confirm my statement before moving it to the appropriate location.
If you've designed your buttons for your postbits specific trow color and use the same color background as the postbits, your buttons would look terrible in this area pictured in my screen. If a user designed their buttons using a transparent background like I did they would be ok. But a lot of designers/people do not. The buttons use the same color postbit background throughout. It should here to imo.

Regards
What exactly is the issue? I don't see exactly what your talking about.

Thanks
The buttons appear to be in the body part of the event listing. The trow for the buttons is the same as for the body. I'm not a code guy either and maybe the buttons aren't in a trow? That could be one reason they show up in the actual event listing itself instead of separated. Again, some people design their buttons to match the posbit trow colors. Their buttons would show up with the trow background color in this area if they weren't transparent.

Regards
To answer your question, the buttons are in the same trow.