MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Revised: How do I embed a Flash movie so that it plays in the post?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Humm, the example you give is just what I want, however it plays outside the post, perhaps another plugin is in conflict.

I also have your other plugin, ShadowBox instlalled. I will still be willing to show my appreciation and send you some funds.

Thank you,

Caps
Big Grin

(2009-12-11, 07:27 PM)Caps Wrote: [ -> ]I also have your other plugin, ShadowBox instlalled. I will still be willing to show my appreciation and send you some funds.

Don't need funds for this small plugin... Rolleyes
Hi again Querschlaeger,

I am just seeing the link and the Flash icon all within the post, so not playing in the post. I think I need to toggle something.

Caps
Hm, try to uninstall the plugin and then to reinstall (in Admin CP).

EDIT: I tested it: It's 100% compatible with Shadowbox.js - you can try at my demo link too.
Still showing as a download link. I uninstalled all of my plugins. I do not see "Flash Attach" in the Settings area for the settings for plugins, I do see the settings for Shadowbox.js.

Caps
It has no setting. Just uninstall and the 'Install and Activate':
[attachment=16497]
EDIT: Hm, I updated the plugin. Please test the attached file. Now it should work (I hope so...).
Extremely SWEET,

Thank you lots,

Caps
[Image: thumbsup.gif]
Is there a way to get rid of the attached link at the bottom of the post?

Caps
I'm afraid it's not so easy. I tried it and yes it is possible, but the code decupled and it's not compatible with all themes/templates.

So at the moment you gotta stand it. Sorry... Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4