MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugin Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys Yeah im a little new to the mybb thing i have used phpbb in the past but find mybb much better than that..i spent time finding the plugins tht i need fot the best site i can have and i up loaded the .php files to the /inc/plugins Dir. and i got to my acp and try to activate them yet i cannot find any plugins tht i uploaded.. i would like to get any info help if at all possable.. Thank You

~D
Could you give us a screen of whats in your plugin directory?
Most likely one of the plugins you uploaded has an error that prevents the page to be shown; delete them all, then upload one plugin at a time and check the plugin status page. This way if it breaks you know that the last one you uploaded is the culprit. If you uploaded a whole bunch of plugins at once it could be any one of them.
(2009-07-20, 06:03 PM)polarbear541 Wrote: [ -> ]Could you give us a screen of whats in your plugin directory?

i did and its the thumb nail or do u need my ftp look? ill post any way
(2009-07-20, 06:04 PM)frostschutz Wrote: [ -> ]Most likely one of the plugins you uploaded has an error that prevents the page to be shown; delete them all, then upload one plugin at a time and check the plugin status page. This way if it breaks you know that the last one you uploaded is the culprit. If you uploaded a whole bunch of plugins at once it could be any one of them.

Hey Thanky frost That was te case i am finding the culprite Thanks for the help and have a great day!

~D
Glad you got it sorted Wink