MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: XMB 1.9.11 to mybb 1.4.8 conversion error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I am currently have an issue with converting XMB 1.9.11 to mybb 1.4.8. It's throwing out a major error attached below. I am using the latest Beta 5 merge system. It weill not proceed at all.
This is a problem with your server. Google the error, plenty of information about it.
Odd, I delete the fields for avatar, sig and bio and then it converted flawlessly. when I tested without doing that it happened again. I assume dit was with the server but am not sure what to do about it. It's my friend's server. I came here for support. Not google. If you could just steer me on what to tel him to discuss with his host then cool. Thanks.
I don't know what causes it except the MySQL server doesn't like how long its taking within a particular script. With a system such as the Merge System you can't have short timeout's on the MySQL server.

That's as far as my knowledge goes with that issue. Ask a MySQL expert, or better yet search for a better answer, why is why I asked you to google it.
I'll point them to this thread. He will have to sort it with them. Thanks Ryan. BTW, when I did what I stated, it stopped being an issue. Just odd and I felt compelled to report it here.