MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DAJ_Glass!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Thank you, sir! That did it ^

But, for some odd reason, the images aren't showing up.

Actually, the only one showing up is logo_phpBB.gif

[edit] I got them working. Some links at the bottom are white, when they should be black.

[edit 2] You're actually missing quite a few images. (such as PM images)
no im not...did you upload the image folder with teh rar file?

the white invisible font on the bottom was a fluke, but i like it Big Grin
gusto5 Wrote:Horray! After a bit of hard work, i have converted DAJ Glass by Dustin Baccetti.

Special thanks to Finder/Kevin S. For helping with the tables.

Score!
gusto5/Stephen C.

Download Is Here
Excellent job with your theme conversion, it looks great! Do you have the author's full permission to use this theme? Thanks!
kodaks Wrote:Excellent job with your theme conversion, it looks great! Do you have the author's full permission to use this theme? Thanks!

yes. I got permission from the author...as mentioned in first post Big Grin
gusto5 Wrote:
kodaks Wrote:Excellent job with your theme conversion, it looks great! Do you have the author's full permission to use this theme? Thanks!

yes. I got permission from the author...as mentioned in first post Big Grin

Quote:Special thanks to Finder/Kevin S. For helping with the tables.
Oh, I was confused about whether or not those were the authors of the theme.

Thanks again!
Indeed. I have other themes installed that gave me no problems. For instance: hotfolder.gif is named dot_hotfolder.gif in the .xml file. Thus, no image.
Well, close. You're right. Im missing alot of the dot_ images...in fact, in all my conversions im missing them! Ill get that fixed after i write my exams Big Grin
Thanks! Big Grin
ok...it SHOULD be complete now. Apparently i was missing more than just dot_ images, in all my conversions, but DAJ_Glass should be fixed.
hey that style is realy great! i love it and i love you ;-)

meex
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7