MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [release] neonGaming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Ok, the stars are fixed now, I'll reupload the package.
Hmm, seems as if it's your browser's problem.
My safari seems to render the HexCode as supposed to.
Try clearing your cache.
Nice job, it looks great. I would suggest a smaller header though. It seems to take up a lot of space.
Looks like an IPB skin called GameOver looking at the images, Well elements of it do.
(2009-07-21, 06:07 PM)Lunty Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like an IPB skin called GameOver looking at the images, Well elements of it do.

Lol, this theme looks nothing like it Toungue
Keyword: Elements...
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/7277/u11220199634qm2.jpg

Looks pretty similar to me. A bit embarrassing, actually.
You're right, I'll tell Taddy about that.
Edit: Well, the color scheme is similiar, but basically different, the header style is Taddy's style of designing, as you can also see in bluSleek. As for the main body, I don't see that much similarities, aside from the trow, which I'll be researching.
I apologize if this seems as if we're copying others, our skins are designed from PSDs made from scratch.
I'm sorry man, if you are honestly trying to convince me that neonGaming isn't based on Game Over ...

I mean, come on.
I see your concern, but if you guys know me, I haven't used anyone else's idea without a copyright intact.
I honestly had no idea prior to coding this skin, I have to admit, there are quite a few significant similarities between the two.
If I need to add a copyright to Game Over, I absolutely will, as stealing is not what should be done.
However, I do believe many gaming skins have a black and green color scheme and a header + body separation such as shown.
I will try to see what's behind this, Taddy and I are currently communicating via Private Message.
EDIT: At the current moment, I don't know if it replicated or what, but Taddy took a lot of time to design a PSD:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?y2yzmuokmz1
As seen there, if we were to copy the skin, we wouldn't take the time to design the layout, and then taking up to two hours to upload the PSD.
EDIT:
All images have been created by Taddy via PhotoShop, and no images were copied. Also, he says he had no prior knowledge of Game Over.
If you guys want me to add a copyright to Game Over, I will do so.
As for the trow, it seems as if Game Over is the only skin to use it, but we are searching for other skins which use it, and I'm currently inquiring regarding the location of where the trow image was found at.
I know and hope everyone else know's that no image's were used but inspiration is clear.
Pages: 1 2 3 4