MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Support/Request] Afresh sky and pearl thank/unthank button
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi justin.. or somebody out there, can i request for Afresh sky and pearl thank button and unthank button? i cant edit the psd because it has too many layers and i cant change the text.. Sad need help ASAP.. many thanks
post updated!
What do you mean you can't change the text? It's most likely that you have installed the font. What do you mean there are to many layers? You only need to find one the one that has the text Toungue.
lol.. im using photoshop cs4... kinda buggy.. can you help me with it or can you make for afresh sky and pearl a thank and unthank button? thanks bro..

i dont know to make show.. i cant edit the text.. cause its not editable then.. so i need some help from you guys out there.. thanks
yeah, not working for me either, CS3
You seriously think It's buggy?

The only reason you can't edit the text is because the layers are flattened. If I'm not wrong, the font used was Tahoma all letters uppercase at 13 px anti-alised sharp, the font color is white with a stroke effect of 1px with the color #3aa1ba.
too bad about the layers. I don't think its buggy...