MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sticky threads have no CSS distinction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2009-07-21, 04:19 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I agree, I'm just saying it would most likely look weird if the separator was still there.

So get rid of it. It's not hard.
No way. The separator is amazing.
(2009-07-21, 04:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-07-21, 04:19 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I agree, I'm just saying it would most likely look weird if the separator was still there.

So get rid of it. It's not hard.

That was not the point I was getting at. I was simply inputting my thoughts. I'm not stupid and I know how to remove it.
I don't think the author of it meant it should be different by default just that stickies should have a own css class so that users can change it if they like.
(2009-07-21, 05:19 PM)Martin M. Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think the author of it meant it should be different by default just that stickies should have a own css class so that users can change it if they like.

Yes. Big Grin
May i know,it is hard to create this idea by expert coder here?
It would require core file changes I believe...so it's better we ask Mybb to alter this.
(2009-07-21, 05:19 PM)Martin M. Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think the author of it meant it should be different by default just that stickies should have a own css class so that users can change it if they like.

That would be great but as said i dont wanna do it at the risk of losing the seperator as well. Thus hopefully it can be done without losing that. I ofcourse personally feel the seperator is enough ( things as is ) but to each their own. Toungue
The seperator could be removed by a theme author...the problem is that a theme author can't control the css for stickies. Better to have it there for removal than not exist as an option.
(2009-07-23, 08:50 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]The seperator could be removed by a theme author...the problem is that a theme author can't control the css for stickies. Better to have it there for removal than not exist as an option.

I agree Smile
Pages: 1 2 3