MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Anonymous Option While Posting Threads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Would be subject to the forum you're posting in too.

I run a teen advice forum, and this would really help. Could someone help me add the function or write a mod for it?

I would be very grateful.
Enable guest posting...??
We don't want guests to be able to post.

We want members to be able to post in confidence that other members won't know who they are in specified topics.
(2009-07-21, 03:53 PM)Donkey Wrote: [ -> ]We don't want guests to be able to post.

We want members to be able to post in confidence that other members won't know who they are in specified topics.

Then why don't you make a new group called ANONYMOUS and allow them to post ? but they dont need to log in and all that kind of stuff.
(2009-07-21, 05:35 PM)Hyde Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-07-21, 03:53 PM)Donkey Wrote: [ -> ]We don't want guests to be able to post.

Then why don't you make a new group called ANONYMOUS and allow them to post ? but they dont need to log in and all that kind of stuff.

What? O_o
That made no sense, Hyde.

I want a feature, that when someone makes a new thread, they can click an option and it will make it so when it is posted, they will not be able to see the username of who has created the thread so it is anonymous.
Someone shoudl do this. I need it for my forum in making.
Anyone? Toungue
I would greatly benefit and be willing to pay for a plugin that enabled this feature.
I made this: http://mybbsource.com/view/151

see if it suits your needs Smile
Pages: 1 2