MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't align the ad to the center
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thanks for all your suggestion but none of above suggestion are working.
Still I cannot Align The Ad box to The Center.

Please Help Me to get rid of this problem.
(2009-07-22, 01:56 PM)tech2game Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for all your suggestion but none of above suggestion are working.
Still I cannot Align The Ad box to The Center.

Please Help Me to get rid of this problem.

Like I said before maybe try providing a link because maybe your theme is the problem. It could also be easier to figure out the problem by actually looking at the page.
got it - its on his/her profile: http://tech2game.co.cc/
Quickly looking at your site and the ad at the top of the page I see that you have a div that contains the ad with an attribute align="right". If you change that to align="center" it should work.
<div align="right"><a href=""><!-- Begin: AdBrite, Generated: 2009-07-21 11:55:23  -->
<!-- End: AdBrite --></div>
(2009-07-22, 05:10 PM)skywalker2208 Wrote: [ -> ]Quickly looking at your site and the ad at the top of the page I see that you have a div that contains the ad with an attribute align="right". If you change that to align="center" it should work.
<div align="right"><a href=""><!-- Begin: AdBrite, Generated: 2009-07-21 11:55:23  -->
<!-- End: AdBrite --></div>

thank you very much it worked.... The ad box now at the centre yeppi....at last...thank u very much.. thanx skywalker2208.......and thanx to everybody for helping me out
Pages: 1 2