MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My [Best] Latest Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This will be my first premium theme, available for $5 USD. This theme will come in multiple colors and more available by request (after purchasing). It will be released once I get the new site set up with the real domain.

Anyways, it's coming along great. It's nearing completion and I can't believe how awesome it's turning out. It features a whole whack of rounded features all over the place, a fresh postbit style, dynamic toplinks, a revamped welcomeblock and an overall professional look. The theme, as stated above, will come in multiple colors. The color I've been working with is purple/pinkish, however I plan on doing the following colors by the time of release:

- Pinkish Purple (duh)
- Blue (obviously lol)
- Orange
- Green
- Red

Here are 2 screenshots so far:

[Image: th_RGloss-Thread1.jpg] [Image: th_RGloss-Index1.jpg]

Planned updates are (so far):

- Navigation bit to be updated
- Toplinks background images to be added
- Left and right borders to be added to tables which are missing it

Thoughts? I want to make this theme absolutely perfect before I release it.
Look's ok, I think the pink is a tad too girly for my liking though.

Looking foward to seeing the blue and red version.

Edit: looking at it again I would'nt charge people for it , Your IPB replica was better by far.
why premium sir? Smile will you going to make still free custom theme, right? Big Grin anyway, nice concept.. i really love rounded corners.. Toungue
dont forget to add a thank/unthank button then.. Big Grin
@ Lunty, lol yeah but I find it's a nice break from the rest. I'm sure the red version will be stunning Wink

@ AndrewPH, well I figured since the theme was coming along so wee that I would spend a bit of time making it amazing and be the first premium theme. I will still be doing free custom work though, not ATM as I'm quite busy with other things.

As a side note, custom buttons may require codes changes due to this theme's button style; there is a left and right image, the text is browser-rendered. If you don't get what I mean it's the same style as IPB3's.
Nice theme but the purplish color is too dark.
Lite Blue would be perfect for this theme.
It's nice, but not $10 nice.
It looks pretty good, but like Bey Brad said I don't think its worth $10.

How do you plan on doing the dynamic toplinks? I've been trying to figure out how to do it but can't seem to. Blush
By dynamic I meant they have a background color depending on whether or not you're in that area of the forums. I followed this guide (a similar one): http://www.search-this.com/2007/06/13/cs...indicator/

@ Lunty, well lol, of course MyIPB would look much better. It was designed by a team with years of experience :|

I've decided I'll most likely just charge for a subscription, as apparently no one will purchase MyBB themes on an individual scale. :/
Actually, I've already had 2 people purchase skins (not with subscription) at Zynge.net
People are willing to buy skins, just not at the kind've of price.
Pages: 1 2