MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need staff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
www.adminsarea.net
Needs staff of the following
Packager (2)
Reviewer (3)
GFX (2)
Mod (2)
Super Mod (0)

Let me know if your interested by pm or by replying to this topic
I don't understand. What's a packager and why does an admin forum have a live support?
(2009-07-23, 04:57 PM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand. What's a packager and why does an admin forum have a live support?
Hello Live support was men't to be on registration page we will fix that later. a packager is someone who does posting on other forms so if someone say I have the easy package say it's 5 posts 5 threads 1 registration you would do that.
I'm not much of a fan of the skin, some text are illegible.
Also, your site doesn't look well on a 1024x768 resolution, looks much better with a 1696x(forgot) resolution.
why do you need so many staff??

you have 45 members

I have 1011 and I manage to do everything with only 2 mods and me the admin
Thats a nice theme. Did you make it yourself, or was it a custom job?
It was a custom job by combus

The forum is going inactive therefore I'm trying to replace inactive staff with new.

I hope to buy a new skin next month but if you don't like the skin you can change it via ucp
I love the skin. I really really like it. If you release or want to sell it let me know.
I'd be interested in maybe being a moderator
(2009-08-14, 11:13 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]I love the skin. I really really like it. If you release or want to sell it let me know.
Hey lab I'll think about it as it was a custom job do you want to be staff?

(2009-08-14, 11:24 PM)Lyndon Wrote: [ -> ]I'd be interested in maybe being a moderator
Ok as soon as you sign up let me know here and i'll let you be a mod
Pages: 1 2 3