MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: changed hosts need help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi i reccently changed hosts and uploaded my sql file with ease and uploaded all my folders and such, umm ... i need to do 1 thing is change the directory to wherre the folder is localed in my new hosts, any ideas where to go so i can change this directory change ?

example:

c:/apache/www
c:/apache/www/folder *new*

where to go to change directory change ?
What are you trying to accomplish? I am not sure I 100% follow.
ok it was in root before i changed hosts and now its in a subdirectory so where would i need to go to change the directory paths
thank you
ACP -> Configuration -> General Configuration. Change the board URL and cookie settings.

See this thread for more info on cookie settings.
(2009-07-22, 03:27 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]ACP -> Configuration -> General Configuration. Change the board URL and cookie settings.

See this thread for more info on cookie settings.

i cant get int othe ACP cause i have mybb in a different subfolder vhosts so i would need to know where to go to change it in the mybb files to change the right files pointing it to the right directory
./inc/settings.php, then in the ACP straight after.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, mywebsite@smtp and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Would you maybe be able to tell us where you see that because we cannot read your mind Smile Not very helpful when there's just an error message like that.. do you see it in the ACP...??
[Wed Jul 22 12:22:16 2009] [alert] [client 1.1.1.1] C:/user/root/www.mywebsite.com/.htaccess: Invalid command 'ExpiresActive', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration
Nope i can not get into the ACP i get the 500 Internal Server Error but i keep getting .htacess ExpiresActive error so many flipping times in my apache
fixed im so happy, it was the .htacess i ha somehow the expires and deleted it and now everything is good Smile thanks all for trying to help me
im dancing and my heart is content again Smile

warm thank you to all of support staff of mybb and members!