MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Request] Ad mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Request] Ad mod

I am looking for a mod where you can add Google Adsense to and it will show at the top right of the page?

Or if you know how I can add it?

Thanks
You mean like it does on invisionfree forums ??
Yes,
ipodman Wrote:[Request] Ad mod

I am looking for a mod where you can add Google Adsense to and it will show at the top right of the page?

Or if you know how I can add it?

Thanks
In your header template, you can simply add your adsense code wherever you like. To clarify about the invision-free ad placement, do you want your ad to display where the following forum's adsense does?
http://support.invisionfree.com/index.php?
But wouldn't that make it show up on Registration/Login/etc pages if he added the code in the header template?
-Ads aren't allowed to be there... even though I know plenty of places where they are, and it doesn't seem to be an issue.
Have a look at the site in my signature the mod is in working mode over there.Cool
Thank for the infomation guys, i have done it all and it all works!
nameslot Wrote:Have a look at the site in my signature the mod is in working mode over there.Cool
Looks very nice!

Is there going to be a release for this mod?

Happy New Years!
Is their a way of making it so that google adsense will be show in every post made that is viewed by a guest?
ipodman Wrote:Is their a way of making it so that google adsense will be show in every post made that is viewed by a guest?
That would go against the Google Adsense TOS, because the maximum amount of ads per page is 3.
Pages: 1 2