MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: After hack SQL error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay so I got hacket today. After I followed the steps as listed in the sticky I get this error:

MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1146 - Table 'plantedebat_dk.mybb_mybb_users' doesn't exist
Query:
SELECT uid, username, birthday FROM mybb_mybb_users WHERE birthday LIKE '22-7-%'

Error can be seen at www.plantedebat.dk

I replaced index.php with a new one and that error has been there...

Any sudgestions ? My db name is mybb_

I recon its similiar problem this person had http://community.mybboard.net/thread-40642-page-4.html , just not sure how to fix it Sad
What version is your forum?? Nothing in the sticky thread should have caused this, unless you remade your config.php file but did it incorrectly, the mybb_mybb_ problem is usually caused when you upgrade from 1.2 to 1.4 with 1.2 plugins active, have you done this...??
Hi Matt

Yea I think I probly have done this earlier in the process. I upgraded months ago from 1.2x (I think) to 1.4.4? without having turned off the addons.

However forum worked with a few flaws here and there, but nothing that annoyed the users. Since then I was affraid to update and didnt update to 1.4.8 obviusly.. but after the hacking of my forum I have. So im running 1.4.8 now from 1.4.4 and did turn off the addons... but this error must be from my very first upgrade 1.2.x -> 1.4.4
Na, if it was because of the 1.2 > 1.4 upgrade you would have seen it immediately after upgrading.

Check your database details are correct in ./inc/config.php, particularly your table prefix, should just be mybb_
$config['database']['type'] = 'mysql';
$config['database']['database'] = 'plantedebat_dk';
$config['database']['table_prefix'] = 'mybb_';

$config['database']['hostname'] = 'localhost';
$config['database']['username'] = 'plantedebat_dk';
$config['database']['password'] = 'edited out';

Looks right to me =/
Anything I should look for in phpadmin?
The same thing happened to me. You need to skip the step that tells you to reupload index.php. When you overwrite index.php with the 1.4.8 version (as it should be) then it will be blank, at which time you need to install a new theme and default to it. That fixed it for me.
Wupsi... now it works. I reupped the index.php... wierd since it had been upped before I upgraded.

Thanks m8s Smile
@AlbyMangels No, you don't need to install a new theme at all, you need to revert the index template to default, I said that in the other thread you mentioned this in.

@maeldk So, all good now??
Yea thanks .. working like a charm =)
(2009-07-22, 04:39 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]@AlbyMangels No, you don't need to install a new theme at all, you need to revert the index template to default, I said that in the other thread you mentioned this in.

@maeldk So, all good now??

And that didn't work. Wink
Pages: 1 2