MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Icons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
That is what the mod does. This does not leave your category icon, it allows you to use an icon in place of it. I plan to add an option to either use the icon in place of your category icon or use it with your category icons.
Some feedback.

I've installed this on my test system and it works great, however I think a bit more thought needs to be put into what it does. I don't think it's to the benifit of the forum owner to replace the icons and leave the the key at the bottom of your forum. Perhaps a future thought might be to leave the reporting on new posts via a change of the icon. Also it might be a good idea to auto resize the icons and that size be set in admin. A link to upload incons too might be worthwhile.

As it is at the moment, I like it and I need something like but don't want to lose reporting on new posts so can't use it yet. Nice work none the less and thanks for doing it.
I installed this and it did not add the field to the "edit forum" page on my AdminCP... any idea?
this is not compatible with 1.4.11
is there gonna be an update for 1.4.11?
(2010-01-29, 03:01 AM)saintsinner Wrote: [ -> ]this is not compatible with 1.4.11
is there gonna be an update for 1.4.11?

That's what I'm wondering right now.
Quote:This plugin is incompatible with MyBB 1.4.11

for me Sad
can someone update this mod please???
(2010-02-04, 09:34 PM)akka Wrote: [ -> ]can someone update this mod please???

Also i need it Exclamation
We would ask the author before update it.
@ Steve Moore: may I just update it to 1.4.11?
He is inactive atm. Sending is your best bet Joey.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12