MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Some small design problems..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, I do know how to use MyBB and I have been working on a design and I have got stuck editing 2 things. Please post if you can help thanks.

First Problem :-
[Image: loleqx.png]
How do I get rid of that bottom (black) footer thing, it's on the main index page. I've tried for the past hour lol.

Second Problem :-
The Header of each category is currently black text, how do I change this? I want it white but it won't seem to go white, I've tried changing all links to #FFFFFF but it still doesn't work Confused

and also how do I change the style of the form buttons?

If you can Help please reply ASAP, much loved x
For the first problem, may be easier to see if we had a URL.

For the second problem, you'll need the .thead class, and the color attribute.
(2009-07-22, 09:14 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]For the second problem, you'll need the .thead class, and the color attribute.

I've tried that,
Background: #ffffff url(images/FreshBlue_mybb_1.4/thead_bg.png) top left repeat-x

Colour: #ffffff

Still doesn't work.
I bet some other css is overriding what you are putting in. By providing a link we could tell if that is happening. Try using firebug and that should tell you if that is happening.
Change .thead a:link
(2009-07-23, 08:34 PM)theone759 Wrote: [ -> ]Change .thead a:link

(2009-07-23, 08:34 PM)theone759 Wrote: [ -> ]Change .thead a:link

.thead a:link {
	color: #ffffff;
	text-decoration: none;

I have attached the full global CSS file.
In css.php you have
a:link {
color:#000000;
text-decoration:none;
}
(2009-07-23, 09:54 PM)skywalker2208 Wrote: [ -> ]In css.php you have
a:link {
color:#000000;
text-decoration:none;
}

yes because if I change that all links turn to white which isn;'t good because u cant see links with white backgrounds..
You have an extra bracket under ".thead", that might be affecting it.
(2009-07-25, 08:19 PM)Ooka Wrote: [ -> ]You have an extra bracket under ".thead", that might be affecting it.

Cheers, that worked.
Pages: 1 2