MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: i cant post new replays in Quick Reply ??!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi all...
today i have new problem Undecided
my problem it is..
i cant post new replays in Quick Reply ??!! it show my these massage .. it shown in these picture in Attachment:
[attachment=14834]
What is the error message because I don't know that language?
that mean there is no forum that you want ?
I wonder if it is related to the error message I get on this board. Sometimes when I post in the quick reply I get ""There was an error posting your reply:Invalid forum"."
Oops, I just realised I forgot about your PM about this, skywalker, sorry!!

I've had this error in various threads in various forums on this board but it usually seems to go with a refresh of the page... does it continuously happen or just occasionally??
yes i have same problem .......
and it is now just in my forum i have same problem in community.mybboard.net
???
For me it only happens occasionally.
If you are using Firefox (3.x) with the Firebug (1.4.0) extension:
There's a bug in this extension that for some reason causes post data to be empty when using Quick Reply of MyBB, which leads to the error message you are seeing. This even happens when the extension is set to Off / Inactive / Disabled. See if uninstalling the extension fixes your problem.

(Of course that's only a guess of mine since I only have the issue with Firebug installed. It could also be that there is a bug in MyBB, but using Firefox with Firebug causes it to trigger more often for some reason.)
yes exactly i use ( Firefox (3.x) with the Firebug (1.4.0) extension) now i Disabled know it is ok