MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Major Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have just moved hosts and done everything I was meant to such as edit the config file but now on my forum I get this error when I visit it:

Quote:MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1045 - Access denied for user 'nutronic'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
Query:
[READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server

Please can someone tell me how to fix this.

Thanks Undecided
Something's wrong with the SQL details ... either the username, password, or DB name itself.
Ok i'll recheck it, there is also this issue on another board of mine

SQL Error:
1146 - Table 'cavycape_ccmybb.mybb_datacache' doesn't exist
Query:
SELECT title,cache FROM mybb_datacache

and on another no images are showing its just text.
(2009-07-23, 07:37 AM)Nutronic Wrote: [ -> ]Ok i'll recheck it, there is also this issue on another board of mine

SQL Error:
1146 - Table 'cavycape_ccmybb.mybb_datacache' doesn't exist
Query:
SELECT title,cache FROM mybb_datacache

and on another no images are showing its just text.

Make sure that the all the tables exist if not then you will have to reinstall or restore a backup. It might also be a typo in the dbname (wrong database even though the database exists).

For the images make sure you board url and image path is correct or it may be because the images don't exist. If you reupload a fresh version of the images folder it may correct this problem.
Ok it was because originally the forum was at /bb/ and this time it wasnt.

I have sorted all the errors but now im getting this when clicking on the admin panel link:

Quote:Fatal error: Cannot redeclare output_page() (previously declared in /usr/home/cavycape/public_html/bb/inc/functions.php:17) in /usr/home/cavycape/public_html/bb/admin/inc/functions.php on line 108
Try uploading a fresh ./inc/functions.php.
You might have uploaded the same functions.php to both ./inc/ and ./admin/inc/ - remember both files are different.

Upload those two files correctly and you won't have a problem.
I have re-uploaded everything, so what should I upload fresh wise i mean?
Upload the files from a fresh download of the MyBB download section.

EDIT: @joshua mayer: I was referring to the function files but nutronic asked what you meant by fresh :p
You need to reupload fresh copies of ./inc/functions.php and ./admin/inc/functions.php
Pages: 1 2