MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: No unapproved post but still showing 42 unapproved post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 2vj32ur.jpg]

This is what I am talking about. I am sure that there is no unapproved post in my forum. But it still showing 3 unapproved posts. How to solve the problem. Plz tell me the solution.
Have you run the recount and rebuild tools at ACP > Tools & Maintenance > Recount & Rebuild??

If that doesn't sort it, run this query in phpMyAdmin:

SELECT COUNT(*) AS Unapproved FROM `mybb_posts` WHERE `visible` = '0';

Do you get a result other than 0??
I recount and rebuilt in ACP This is what happened after that....

[Image: 2nkoso.jpg]

And I also run query code in phpmyadmin but I don't know How to see the result or where to see the result.

Plz help me to solve the problem. I am new in Website creation. Plz help me.
Are you sure there's no numbers in (brackets) when you look on your forum index, and nothing in the moderation queue in the ModCP....?? What happens when you click the 42 Unapproved...??
(2009-07-23, 01:09 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure there's no numbers in (brackets) when you look on your forum index, and nothing in the moderation queue in the ModCP....?? What happens when you click the 42 Unapproved...??

Yes there are number in brackets but we checked 20 times inside the forum and threads but there is no unapproved post or thread. when we clicked in 42 unapproved it says "There are no posts currently awaiting moderation."

Plz help me, i am clueless about what to do and how to solve the matter.
And is there anything in the moderation queue in the ModCP??

Also, about seeing the results of the query, it shows the result after you run it...
There is no unapproved post in Mod cp-
screenshot-
[Image: jip638.jpg]

After running your query this result is coming-
screenshot-
[Image: 2j2wbps.jpg]

In the admin cp dashboard still there is showing 42 unapproved post in the PHP version...

Plz help me...I don't know what to do now.
Are they showing in the forums counts? If they are then they will be a number inside brackets. e.g.: (1)
Run this query as well:

SELECT COUNT(*) AS Unapproved FROM `mybb_threads` WHERE `visible` = '0';

Seeing as the number of unapproved posts increased by 39 after recounting them, there be something in the database that's causing them...
after running your query this is the result-
screenshot-

[Image: 2qwhnh5.jpg]

yes they are showing in forum counts....
screenshot-
[Image: wslphk.jpg]
Pages: 1 2