MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Navigation Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I tried register as a normal user in my forum.. and it shown "My Forum / Error" although the registration is totally successful.. Before adding certain plugins, there is no such problem.. What should I do to get back the "My Forum / Board Message" instead of "My Forum / Error"?

*unfortunately, I didn't print screen the error. attachment is just a sample from mybb forum to show where the problem is..*
(2009-07-23, 11:02 AM)sHyuAn Wrote: [ -> ][...] Before adding certain plugins, there is no such problem.. [...]

Sounds like a plugin issue and not a MyBB bug.
This is indeed a plugin, I can't remember which one, I'll try and find the thread.

Also moved to support.
(2009-07-23, 11:40 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]This is indeed a plugin, I can't remember which one, I'll try and find the thread.

Also moved to support.

Thanks, will wait for your info patiently. Take your time.Shy

*I thought my post was lost since you moved it to here.. Big Grin*
Hmm, can't find it now, what plugins do you have??
(2009-07-23, 02:10 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, can't find it now, what plugins do you have??
oh yeah forgot to provide you sufficient info.. i currently having plugins that are activated as below:

- Active User
- Birthday Mailer
- Board Copyright
- Email Admin for New Member
- EMS
- Fast Menu
- Games
- My Blogs
- Online Today
- PM Admin
- PM on Registration
- Shoutbox
- Unread PM Notification
- Default Profile

Plugins that are not activated are as below:
- Ads Manager Plugin
- Akismet
- Hello World!
Sorry to bring up this topic again. But, the plugin which cause this problem is the Game Section mod by Paretje. May I know who should I refer to regarding this matter? Thanks
The author...?? Undecided If he's not around then there's not much anyone can do.
You can track him down with Google Toungue. Not sure if he's waiting for that Toungue.