MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SEO Url error! Board malfunction!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there my forum is www.seedingtorrents.com its a new forum and after putting it to test, i installed spicefuse SEO plugin and activated it later i deactivated it! but now it gives me ,,,,
Not Found

The requested URL /forum-24.html was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I can browse any of forums because of this! I tried editing htaccess and even deleted it but I cant find the way to fix this! Control Panel is working great with no problems but the forum is now crazyUndecidedUndecided! Please find me a way to fix this!
Thanks
Admin CP --> Configuration --> Server and Optimization Options --> Enable search engine friendly URLs? --> Disabled
now it seems like my old theme mybulletin works correctly! but MYBB default themes and the slate blue theme still gives the error! I want the slate Blue theme as my default theme!
(2009-07-23, 12:42 PM)Ryan Loos Wrote: [ -> ]Admin CP --> Configuration --> Server and Optimization Options --> Enable search engine friendly URLs? --> Disabled

Thanks Fixed! Good community support! thanks Ryan! thats why i love MYBB