MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Links for mods on other skins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've downloaded and installed a number of the mods (MOD site doesn't exist?!). How do I get links to these mods to show on themes? Thank you.
heloo there,

atually there is a site for the mods called mods.mybboard.com

but i didn't get your question

regards
mods.mybboard.com comes up as a 500 page error. I installed the Zelda theme from this site. I also installed different mods on my board. Links to my gallery, custom pages, etc. only show up on the default theme and not on the Zelda theme (or any other theme I may download). I just need to know why that happened and how to fix it.
heloo there,

when u install a mod , you will be editing the templates, so you will have to assign what theme follows what template.

and as i'm sure u have only one template, you will have to select it as for the default and for the zela.

For that go to Admin CP > Theme > Modify/Delete > edit the zela theme >

over there find Template Set
and Select the name of the template set you wish to use for this theme.(which is ur modified template)

Regards
Yeah, you need to make the changes to all the skins, not just one if you want that. So when you have to edit template files for a mod you would do those changes to all your skins. Simple enough just time consuming.
Okay. Now I get it. Thanks for your help! ^_^