MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Cs2 via wine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well since i broke gimp (yes broke Toungue) i need to run my CS2 copy.

I'm guessing its not as easy as plot and click?
Actually it is Toungue. Just make sure you install the windows fonts first Wink. CS2 has been stable on Wine for years. It's just CS3+ that don't work.
Yeah I had CS1 installed and used it for 5 months under wine, worked perfectly and from memory i didn't have to do anything tricky during install. Wine works with a lot more things than people thing, i even used Windows RAD compilers on it plus the full marcomedia suite (Flash, FW, DW, etc).
Can someone link me to the fonts? (I have no idea which are which...)
Just google search Microsoft font pack Linux, i think it might even be in synaptics package manager.
Thanks _Tim and Netsage (Btw _Tim If you don't like the _ Change your name to T1m)
Yep. Seems i already had the pack aswel
Ya, it should be in the package manager of every major distro. There was a guide on whine years back too if you really want one Wink.
Nah I just tried before and i couldn't get the clicking to work so i was thinking it was some hidden secret Toungue
So is it working now?
Still finding hte cd. my dad has every single cd ever made... (well a good 3k cds so give me time..)