MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How can I install and translate a templates?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

I want to know, how can i install a templates?
and how to straightening the template to right(I want to translate it to Hebrew).
*Sorry about my english.

Thanks, TalGarty.
heloo there

there is already a translation in progress for hebrew from many users and they are almost done.

Regarding adding a templte, simply it goes Admin CP > Templates > Modify / Delete > expand > add template

But why you need it, coz i'm not sure if u meant what u were asking ??

regards
zaher1988 Wrote:heloo there

there is already a translation in progress for hebrew from many users and they are almost done.

Regarding adding a templte, simply it goes Admin CP > Templates > Modify / Delete > expand > add template

But why you need it, coz i'm not sure if u meant what u were asking ??

regards
In Hebrew, the text is read from the lright instead of the left.
but why would u use herbew in templates if u use the lang files to dispaly the text?

regards
zaher1988 Wrote:but why would u use herbew in templates if u use the lang files to dispaly the text?

regards
He simply wants the text to align to the right. He can change the lang files later. Example (look at the posts):
http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php?t=77071

http://forum.freedanload.com/
it can be edited in the lan files settings,
however this is not working , To fix it, go to the themes area, and modify thetheme.

From the 'Extra CSS' section of the Page Container section, remove the "text-align: left;" line.

as some posts talked about some problem in RTL, not working from the lan file settings.

regards
I still dont succeed to install the themes.
And I dont understand how to translate the skins.

my forum link:
http://talgarty.com/mybb/index.php
(this is a test forum.)
Demo Admin:
user: demo
password: 1234
please try to install the themes and translate it.

Thanks again, TalGarty.
heloo there,

i'm so confused of ur site,

you have 5 templates, 2 themes.

More than that, i dont understant what do u mean by tranlate a skin, if you are looking for the text translation, then again, i tell u, the hebrew is still under translation, you shou hold on until it's released.

regards
I had a translation.. it is almost done.
kodaks Wrote:In Hebrew, the text is read from the lright instead of the left.
this what I mean to "translat a theme".
All the 5 template and 2 theme is a test. I didn't succeed to instal those skins.
hello there

i know how they are written it's like arabic.

it's only you need to put text-align: left; in each extra CSS.

in case you need to align the postbit, forumsbits, table rows,etc.

for exmaple the palce where u find the avatars bla bla to have it on the left instead of the right, or even the forums in the index, to have that last posts on the left instead of the right, etc...
you will have to edit each template. to make it easier for you, , use something like dreamweaver, where u can copy and paste the template there, edit it as u like, move this and move that etc... and then get it back to the online template. i dont know if there is another method, but hope it's right!!.

regards
Pages: 1 2